We urge you to learn more about what your wedding at Higgins Beach might look like by exploring our catering menus and pricing options in the .PDF below!
Having trouble seeing the .PDF? Click here.
The reception price varies and is dependent upon the choice of food, beverages, and other wedding details. Our wedding packages start at $99 per person, excluding alcohol, 8% Maine State Tax and 18% service charge. This price includes passed hors d’oeurves (three plated and one stationary), a plated or buffet dinner, a champagne toast and coffee service with cake cutting. It also includes the function space, with set-up and break-down at no additional cost.
The Inn has 23 rooms and our rates are based on double occupancy. Each room includes breakfast as well as afternoon coffee and tea service. Some guest rooms can accommodate extra people for an additional charge of $75.00 per person per night. A full Inn rental will be determined on a case by case basis, depending on the time of the year and the specific details.
For wedding receptions held in a tent on our property, requirements regarding total guest rooms is decided on a individual event basis, depending on the time of the year and specific details.
For outside ceremonies:
- We are happy to arrange and facilitate any rental equipment necessary.
- Wedding season is May and the first 3 weeks of June and dates following.
- Photographers, forists, event planners, bands/musicians, and other vendors will be contacted outside of the Inn between the vendor and the client. We have a great list of preferred vendors that we can share with you.
- The event must conclude by 10 pm, out of respect for our neighbors.
- Rehearsal dinners do not require a minimum charge.
- Alcoholic beverages: These charges will be based on consumption (plus 8% tax and 18% service charge). A cash bar option is also available. There will not be any additional charges for the bartenders or use of our function space.